1.5mm twin flat electrical cable
– 1.5mm² copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 8.8mm x 4.55mm
– 2 Core & Earth Cable with Two Brown coloured cores as indicators with bare earth (to be sleeved with *Green/Yellow Earth Sleeving*)
– High quality solid plain copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid, Harmonized Grey PVC.
– Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 18A.
– Suitable for Temperatures between 0°C and +70°C
1.5mm twin flat electrical cable TDK Ltd.
1.5mm twin flat electrical cable is a quality, well constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with. General purpose T&E cable, mainly used in house wiring, power and lighting circuits, such as fluorescent lighting and Office & Shop Lighting
1.5mm twin flat electrical cable specification
- Conductor Size: 1.5mm
- Nominal Diameter: 8.8mmx4.5mm
- Cores: 2+E
- Core Colours: Brown
- Conductor Material: Grey Harmonised PVC
- Conductor Material: Solid Copper
- Voltage: <300/500V
- Max Load: 18A
- Operable Temperature: 0°C – 70°C
– Conforms to BS6004 and BASEC approved.
There are no reviews yet.