cisco switch 2960 48tc -s
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TC-S Managed Ethernet Switch
Includes: 48 x 10/100Base-TX port and 2 x SFP 10/100/1000Base-T port LAN Lite Software
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TC-S Switch:
- 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 dual-purpose Gigabit Ethernet uplinks with LAN Lite software
Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite Software
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software are fixed-configuration, standalone switches that provide desktop Fast Ethernet connectivity for entry-level wiring closet and small branch-office networks (Figure 1). These switches simplify the migration from non-intelligent hubs and unmanaged switches to a fully scalable managed network.
Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches have lower cost of ownership with features such as intelligent switch configuration using Auto Smart Ports, installation with Auto Install and enhanced troubleshooting to facilitate ease of use. Comprehensive management tools such as Cisco Network Assistant provide ongoing management and monitoring of switches.
Services integrating voice, video, and wireless applications are possible using the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series LAN Lite Switches. Power over Ethernet (POE) and quality of service (QoS) provide comprehensive service delivery for entry-level customers.
Security capabilities that are pervasive in the network are critical for secure operations, and end-to-end security is obtained using the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software. An array of Cisco security solutions is available, including Cisco Clean Access NAC-based solutions.
Overall, the functionality available in Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software provides peace of mind when dealing with today’s network operations and lowers cost of ownership for customers.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 LAN Lite Switches offer:
- Both 24 and 48 port POE is available using 802.3af class 3 with 370 Watt power capacity.
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink. A dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- Scalable and secure ease of use functionality such as auto configuration with Auto Smart Ports and easy installation with Auto Install to lower total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
- QoS for traffic classification and shaping to prioritize various applications including voice, video, and multicast applications.
- Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack of up to 16 switches
- Baseline Network Admission Control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses • Limited lifetime hardware warranty
- Software updates at no additional cost
There are no reviews yet.