GSM Fixed wireless phone ETS-6588 Nairobi Kenya
Desk Phone ETS-6588 Specifications
- The GSM desktop phone is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive menu
- GSM landline
- Compatible with any telephone operator
- Hands-free key (no headphone jack)
- It can be hanged on the wall
- Great battery life
- Languages: Spanish, French, English and Portuguese
GSM fixed phone Quadband SIM Card SMS Function Desktop
Desktop GSM Phone: AT affordable prices offer you the convenience of the old landline desk phones. An easy way for the elderly to keep in contact with their family as well as for families and businessmen to save on costs.
This Wireless Quadband GSM Handheld Phone is compatible with any GSM SIM card in Kenya (Safaricom, Airtel, Telkom ) allowing one to choose which wireless deal they want but mixing the usability of a desk phone.
Works just like a normal Phone
GSM phone works the same as an unlocked mobile phone allowing you to choose what SIM card deal you want
The GSM desk phone even allows you to send and receive SMS messages, meaning you will waste nothing on any SIM plan you buy.
Practical and stylish, the large button design of this GSM desk phone makes it easy to use and operate – especially for older folk and those with mental/physical disabilities and can’t operate a regular mobile phone.
No longer do they have to hold those tiny phones in their hands again – let them use the traditional phones they’ve always been familiar with thanks to this Wireless Quadband GSM Handheld Phone.
- Wireless Quadband GSM Handheld Phone
- SMS message sending and receiving
- Powered from a wall power adapter or battery – no worries about running out of power
- Simple navigation menu with high-quality built-in speaker and MIC for hands-free talking
Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Power Source: Wall Power Outlet or Battery
Battery Size: 800mAH
Usage Time: about 2.5 Hours
Battery Standby: about 90 hours