Panasonic KX-T7703 single line telephone
- Caller ID Compatible for Smooth Communication
- When an outside call is being received, the phone number is displayed. This enables you to check who is calling before picking up the handset.
- Caller information for the last 30 callers is also logged in the caller list
30 CALL LOGS RETAINED
THE RETENTION OF 30 CALL LOGS MAKES IT CONVENIENT TO REDIAL OR CHECK THE CALL HISTORY.
REDIAL THE LATEST 5 NUMBERS
THE LATEST 5 NUMBERS IN THE CALL LOG CAN BE REDIALED.
- LCD Display: 2 Line (16 Digits & Date / Pict)
- LCD Contrast: 4 Levels
- Caller ID: Yes
- Caller ID Memory: 30 Numbers
- Redial: 5 Numbers
- Tone / Pulse Setting: Yes
- Flash Time Setting: Programmable
- Ringer Volume Control: Off / Low / High
- Speakerphone Volume Control: N / A
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm)*1: 130 x 202.5 x 76.5
- Weight (kg)*2: 0.443
Panasonic KX-T7703 Single Line Telephone is one of the budget-friendly communication tools used by so many organizations today. Panasonic KX-T7703 is an effective extension phone when used together with the Panasonic KX-TS824 PBX system. This PBX system supports up to 24 KX-t7703 extension phones when an extension card is used.
KX-t7703 phone is also combined with Panasonic KX-NS500 to create an excellent intercom system in small and medium organizations.
This Panasonic KX-T7703 Phone that has some of the best Corded Landline capabilities can be said to be a phone that comes with the following capabilities.
Panasonic KX-TS7703 Single Line Corded Landline Telephone comes with a Caller ID that has extreme Compatibility meant for Smooth Communication. hence the user on the receiving end will know who is calling.
KX-T7703 phone display Caller information for a period of not less than 30 minutes remain all logged in the caller’s bio list. This call retention capability for a maximum of 30 call logs gives the user a convenient option to redial or check the call history when making important communication decisions.
There are no reviews yet.