SC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch Cords 1M-50M
Fiber patch cables are also known as fiber jumpers or fiber patch cords,.
Singlemode / Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cables SC-SC
1M-50M Singlemode / MultiMode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable
The Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cable SC to SC is built with genuine Corning Glass, has ceramic ferrules and a 9/125 micron core, this cable is suitable for high speed, high bandwidth, far-reaching telecommunications
Fiber Optic Patch Cables SC-SC Features
- Core Diameter: 9/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically 0.30 dB
- Return loss: ≥50 dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 compliant
- Connectors: (SC/UPC) Small form factor with latch
- Used primarily for high bandwidth, long-distance telecommunications
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass
These fiber optic cable operate at the 1310 nm or 1550 nm transmission windows.
Each Fiber optic cable is constructed using Genuine Corning Glass and shipped in individually sealed bags to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. Color-coded connectors assist with identification during the installation process to make installation easy for anyone.