Siemon Cat 6a FTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable
The Siemon Category 6 A is a ideal Ethernet cable suitable for projects that demand top notch structured Cabling.
Major Highlights of the Siemon CAT6a LAN Cable
- Effective gigabit speeds (10Gb/s 6A) Shielded Cabling System
- Siemon Category 6A is among the Industry’s Fastest Termination Time
- Well shielded to eliminate Alien Crosstalk Elimination.
The Siemon Z-MAX 6A shielded system exceeds the expected margins on all TIA and ISO standard requirements for category 6A/class EA, including critical alien cross-talk parameters..
More Products Details and Data Sheet ; Siemon Z-MAX™ 6A Shielded Category 6A System
Siemon Cat 6A FTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable 305 M
Buy Siemon Cat 6A FTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable 305 M in Kenya from TDK Ethernet Cables shop in Nairobi Kenya.
Category 6A System foiled and shielded
- 10Gb/s 6A Shielded Cabling System
- Industry’s Fastest Termination Time
- Alien Cross-talk Elimination
Siemon Cat 6 Combines the best Structured Cabling standards required in Creating. Fast, Efficient, Interference Free LAN Networks
consistent best-in-class performance, unparalleled usability and speed of termination with the security and robust noise immunity of a shielded cabling system, Siemon’s Z-MAX 6A shielded end-to-end solution represents the cutting edge of category 6A cabling.
The Z-MAX 6A shielded system provides the highest margins on all TIA and ISO performance requirements for category 6A/class EA, including critical alien cross-talk parameters.
Features and Benefits of using Siemon Cat 6a Shielded 10,000 Mbps / 10 Gbps up to 100m 500 MHz Cables
- Hybrid work area outlets mount in either flat or angled orientation
- Industry’s fastest termination time accelerates project completion
- Guided, tool-based termination process enhances system quality and reliability
- Field-terminated outlets or pre-terminated trunking cables can be quickly snapped into patch panels and released to enable rapid deployment or changes
- High density 48 port, 1U options provide the flexibility to work within strict space limitations saving valuable rack and cabinet space
- Integrated Quick-Ground outlet shield and panel connections ensure fast and reliable grounding
- Shielded outlet and modular cord colour-coding provides the capability to code and customize your cabling system