42U 600×600 Outdoor cabinet -Network, Data, Electrical
Weather-Proof Outdoor Network and Data Cabinets
Specialty custom made tough and robust outdoor Weather Proof Network and server rack or data Available in different applications and Sizes; Freestanding / Wall Mount
All the outdoor server racks are built to protect your expensive network equipment from exposure to the environment such as dust or water.
Why the use of Weather Proof Cabinets?
The outdoor wall mount server rack cabinets are designed to protect your sensitive network and Electrical equipment from harsh environments where equipment may be exposed to dust or water. For added protection, there is a water and dust-proof polyurethane door joint strip.
The outdoor server rack also has a pivoting rain hood, and the front door has 130 degrees of movement, swinging from left to right.
All fixtures are internal to the cabinet to provide a secure solution. Outdoor Server racks come fully assembled.
- Ventilations front door with2 to the 3-point locking system and replaceable filter
- Fully welded design for strength and durability
- Made from powder-coated cold-rolled steel
- Supplied fully assembled, ready to be installed
- Rain hood Included
- Adjustable 19″ mounting rails installed front and rear with RU markings
- Front-mounted vertical cable management rings on both sides
- Round cable glands with removable rubber covers on the base
- High-grade polyurethane door joint strip
- IP45 rated to protect it from rain
- Earthing bar conveniently located at the front
- Ceiling mount fan kit with switch included
Outdoor Wall Mount Data Cabinets Kenya features;
Tdk Outdoor Wall Mount Server Rack Cabinets are designed to protect your sensitive network equipment from harsh environments. We have included features to safeguard it from the elements, while still keeping the equipment secure and well ventilated.
The outdoor server racks include a high-grade polyurethane door joint strip, rain hood and is secured with a 3-point swing handle locking system. All fixtures are internal to the cabinet to provide a secure solution.