APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
APC Back-UPS BX – BX700UI – Uninterruptible Power Supply 700VA (AVR, 4 Outlets IEC-C13, USB, Shutdown Software)
The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles, and other electronics in your home or business.
Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in ‘tower’ style, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
APC Back-UPS 700VA Features
- Output power capacity:390Watts / 700VA-Max Configurable Power (Watts): 390Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output / Input Voltage:230V
- Runtime: 50minutes
- Expected Battery Life (years):3 – 5
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Surge energy rating:273Joules
- Data Line Protection: RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two-wire single line)
- Shipping weight: 6.5KG
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Pr
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points.
- Audible alarms-Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- An automatic self-test-Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)-Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime.
APC 700VA International Edition(230V) provides professional power protection and battery backup for computer systems. Safe system shutdown and advanced power management capabilities keep systems and data safe via serial or USB connection, and built-in fax/modem connections protect systems from surges traveling on data lines.
The UPS features 4 outlets, 3 of which provide battery backup. Its battery provides 13.9 minutes of run time at half-load capacity. It also delivers battery-powered AC
USB/Serial Connectivity USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port and Serial Connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Lightning and Surge Protection; Protection from surges, spikes, and even lightning is guaranteed!
Resettable Circuit Breaker; Instead of a hard-to-find fuse, there is a push-button circuit breaker for easy recovery from an overload or short circuit.
Audible Alarms; Proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.
Automatic Self-Test; A periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
The Back-UPS 700 from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BX700UI features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages.
Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 700VA keeps your desktop computer, monitor, or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out.
Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700VA maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.